recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Found Gum

(this is an old post that somehow got saved as a draft rather than actually posted. I'll post it now as I have nothing else to say on this blog. All my energies are with my Dad right now.)

Someone with whom I share a home, the same someone that I usually call my Gift From a Generous God, does have one flaw. He chews gum. I hate gum. I hate finding it in the washer and even more hate finding it in the dryer. I hate finding it on the furniture and I hate finding it on our shoes. I really hate finding it in our son's mouth when I know darn well that no-one has given our son a stick of gum, but that instead he has found it somewhere.

At least I know that today's gum had only been in my hubby's mouth prior to Andy's; unlike the time in the Moscow airport when we both realized that he was chewing, and we had not given. EWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Suzanne, my mom works for the surgical ward at Everett Providence. I am going to get her insight on the rehad center and see if she has any insider info to help you out!

Prayers still coming your dad's way.

Merry Christmas to your WHOLE family!

6blessings said...

Sounds like you have a lot of "sticky" situations in your household. Hope your dad is doing okay and that you had a Merry 1st Christmas!!

Ani said...

Hope your Dad's health improving and that his recovery is going well.
Happy and merry Christmas to you and yours.

Betsy said...

EEeeeewww! is right!

Thoughts and prayers are with you, your dad and your family.