recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hasty Greetings from Seoul: Saturday April 29th 10:00pm

Hello!


Asiana has generously put us up in a luxury hotel in downtown Seoul, so we are taking in the city and enjoying all the freebies (meals, transportation, etc.). The Royal Hotel is pish-posh and one block off the shopping strip where all the young'uns hang out to see and be seen. There is a Starbucks half a block up the street.

The internet room closes in one minute, so I must go.

Best,

Suzanne

edited to add that there is a Lush store -- actually several -- in Seoul. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a comment for Jamies folks.
Carol called yesterday to confirm return plans. The plan when Jamie and
Suzanne left was for someone to call us in Bellingham when you left the airport and we will meet you at Dennys
at the Arlington turnoff. Jamie and Suzanne know the spot.

See you then.

Don Holes

Anonymous said...

That sounds good Don. We'll see you then. Thanks very much. Carol

Anonymous said...

Aunt Suzie!!! This is so exciting! I love the pictures that grandpa sent me today. I wish I was going to be home when they come back to meet everyone. Are you just so full of joy you can hardly breathe? I know that's how you're feeling right now. Call me as soon as you can so I can get the details.. e-mail is fun but real people are much better. My life is wonderful. I cant wait to see everyone again. I've been a schoolie study girl for so long now and I miss everyone's happy faces. I'm going on a date tonight with a real cute boy which I also want to talk to you about. School is glorious. I stopped doing track and have declared a theology major. God is good!!!