recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Traveling Companions

Our traveling companions have been to Khabarovsk before and have posted in their lovely blog a very nicely done 6-minute movie which allows us a preview of where we are bound. Click on the words lovely blog and then scroll down until you find the April 11, 2006 entry. The footage was shot last June.

2 comments:

Elle said...

I figured the soaps and stuff on the side had to be Lush!! I see you are playing with the template.

Suzanne said...

Yes, I love LUSH. I've done LUSH as therapy during the long wait. It's something I can have NOW! Between the building project and the R. gov. my deferred gratification resources have been quite depleted.

Somehow I've set the font size too small. Working on that now, not that I have time . . .