recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy I-171H Day!

We were fingerprinted on July 6th (edited: actually June 6th, no time travel) and quite stunned to find our I-117H in our mailbox today, which means it arrived on Saturday, the 17th. That is wonderfully fast and we are very grateful. It is the last piece (that we know of) of paper. We just have to get it notarized, apostilled, and FedExed now, but we are old pros at that.

Oh, "What's a I-117H?" you ask. It's the essential document that lets you bring a child or two back into the US with you. Without it, nothing happens. Our old one was expiring.

In other news, I've fired up a new blog devoted to house pictures: Fazenda.

5 comments:

6blessings said...

Congrats on getting your I-171H updated! Hopefully, it is the last piece of paperwork you will need.

Deb said...

So happy for you. That's such great news. Yippee!

sandy said...

Congratulations!!! That was fast... I'm assuming you meant June 6th... and this is a renewal, right? We were fingerprinted in April and are still waiting for the blessed form. It should be soon, I hope!

Suzanne said...

tee hee. Well we time traveled a bit. Okay, I'll go fix the date. Yes it was a renewal. Here's hopeing yours arrives promptly.

Elle said...

Congrats on the magic paper!