recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Shower Gifties

This feels a bit silly, but here goes:




"Becoming Americans" outfits from our gracious hostess.








Awesome books from many awesome ladies.




Cute outfits from Grandma C.



















Awesome software from Grandma H.







We also received many cool toys which I put away before thinking to take pics. Fingerpuppets, playclay, learning activities, oodles of treasures, including a swimming pool! For real! One I can sit in and cool off. We were truly showered in presents!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys scored big on the shower! Cute outfits!

You are now blogrolled on my site, it has taken me awhile to get everything up!

Anonymous said...

Hello Suzanne!

This is CrystalB (from AIA chats, FERA etc). I just wanted to let you know I stumbled upon your blog link and am now reading :) I wish I had found it sooner! Lidia keeps me busy and I hardly have time to keep up w/ my FERA mail, etc so it took me a bit to find it. I am so sad that I have missed chat for so long. I always have intentions of getting on and then when I finally realize it's Thursday night (after Lidia is tucked in and sleeping) it's always 9:30 or so and everyone's gone :( I am going to try harder because really there should not be so many excuses.
I'm anxious to catch up and re aquaint with my fellow AIAers!!

We have lots going on here at my house, but I will not go into detail now. We do have an all encompassing blog and pictures etc posted on our site (http://www.bodette.net) if you are ever looking for time to kill :)

I'll be reading and hope to talk to you on chat soon!

~Crystal

Elle said...

So cute Suz! See you are becoming one of us: a mommy blogger. Keep the photos coming!

SoFlaMom said...

Love the books! They were my favorite gift when my son was younger. Great for suggling at bed time!

SoFlaMom