recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Mupponauts

I've discovered that DVDs and laptops are the best thing ever if, for example, you need to take your children with you to your staff meeting or to your father's nursing home. Whilst watching Muppets in Space yesterday, Andy was surprised to hear Russian spoken. The English-speaking muppets go to space to find that some other muppets are already there. And what language do these other first-in-space mupponauts speak? Russian of course.

3 comments:

Suz said...

How cool that the Muppets spoke Russian! Did Andy fully understand what those Muppets were saying??

I'll have to check out that movie from the library for D!

Jenni said...

Ha! That's great! I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I had forgotten about that!

(Hmph, and I call myself a Muppet fan...)