recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Hippo Birdie Two Ewes

osting from MarKuel Hotel, Khabarovsk, Russia
Local time: 7:00 am, Wednesday, August 30
Weather: clear skies, breezy, quite pleasant

Happy birthday dear Tim!

When I was a little girl, I wished for a brother. Three days after my fourth birthday, I got one. The best birthday present I ever got; though I think he may get upstaged this year.





Margaret - Andy is 6 and Juliana just turned 5. We expect to have the children with us for most of the ten days. We hope to get them on Friday, otherwise we have to wait until Monday.


Hey J - welcome to blogland! :)


SoFlaMom - per your request.












Andy's bed on the left, Juliana's on the right; this is how I found the kitty-lovie after the maid's visit.












6 comments:

6blessings said...

Glad you had a good reunion with the kiddos. 33 pounds! Yea!! The apartment looks great! Good luck in court! Soon they will officially be yours. I can't wait to see pictures!

SoFlaMom said...

Thanks Suz! The place looks better than what I imagined. May you have a speedy court hearing and custody of the children soon.

SoFlaMom

Maggie said...

Thanks for the reminder on their ages. I'm so glad you were able to get that second bed. You have them so set up for the kids and they'll feel that.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the updates and all the wonderful pictures. It really helps pass the time to hear and see of others happy stories.

A Room to Grow said...

Looks like you are having a fabulous time and the children sound wonderful. Wow, time is flying fast now. Can't wait to see you all together in the apartment!!!

Suz said...

Aww, wasn't that sweet of the maid to even be anticipating the arrival of the children!

I'm so glad you're having this special time with the kids and I pray you get to bring them with you really quickly after court!