recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Visas and Tickets -- check!

A big shout-out to Albina at Red Star Travel who handled our visas and tickets and got them to us on Friday instead of the expected delivery date of next Tuesday. We now have tickets with our children's names printed on them, which -- of course -- makes me get all teary when I look at them.

9 comments:

6blessings said...

Congratulations! It makes it so real when you see their names on things, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I love Albina! Her office is very close to mine, I have a fond memory of driving there after work one night and picking up the stuff! Very cool, one more step to the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign my name, that was serena above

Deb said...

Oh how exciting!

Anonymous said...

COngratulations!!!!!! Still reading and thrilled for you! Very exciting. Miracles happen! MMT

A Room to Grow said...

wow, you're very close now to your travel date! how exciting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats!

Suz said...

Wow! It's getting "realer and realer." I remember seeing D's name on her airline ticket too, the first time and it is an AWESOME feeling. Even now when I look at those tickets in the scrapbook, I get the tingles.

SoFlaMom said...

You must be beaming, smiling from ear to ear.

Congrats!