recent posts at the new blog :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Yup, this blog is on the move. All the news is now at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::

Here is a sneak peak at what is happening over there.

Friday, August 25, 2006

We are here




We are happily moved into our apartment. We have a kitchen, sitting room, two bedrooms, WC, tub room, and glassed-in deck. It is not luxurious, but clean and adequate and we are pleased.

It is, however, really really hot, which is not pleasing. I packed for cooler weather.

We have an open day tomorrow, so I'll post more then. We are off for dinner with our new friends.

7 comments:

Ani said...

So excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to hear that you have the little ones with you forever.

Lauren & Cupcake said...

WOW! So excited for you!

Deb said...

Glad to hear you arrived safe.

sandy said...

so glad that you have made it safely and all flights connected. thanks for sharing the trip with us through the blog. we just got a new world map in the mail yesterday and I was showing the kids where you are and have been.
sandy

Nicole (SummersComing) said...

I've only been reading your blog for a month or so, but I am so darn excited for you! Your clittle countdown clock is addictive!! Grrrr...are you sure that it moves at the right speed? Haha.

Carolina Mama said...

I love that are able to post so often thus far! And mainly that you are happy with your Russian 'home.' I think the Seoul hit came in! :) Thanks that is fun for us Stateside. Have fun!

Melissa said...

I was scared at that post that you almost didn't make your plane. I am glad you are there safe and sound. I will be reading all week.
Melissa